Write for us. We welcome contributing writers to submit original content. You can write a guest post travel in the following topics:
- all kinds of travel blogs
- travel business lifestyle
- travel news
- Word count: There is no minimum word count, although the ideal post have about 800+ words
- 100% unique
- We welcome original articles and/or posts that are not already distributed to other websites, but are unique to personal blogs or are original to www.worldtrip-blog.com
- We do not compensate contributors, but we’re more than happy to include a short biography of each writer. You can include links to personal blogs, websites, businesses and Social Media Sites. Our author page looks like: https://www.worldtrip-blog.com/author/tobi
- You have to make a link on your homepage to our website. You can take the following html links:
- <a href=”https://www.worldtrip-blog.com” target=”_blank”>www.worldtrip-blog.com</a>
- If you prefer a picture than you can take one of the following html links.
- With a picture for a white background:
- <a href=”https://www.worldtrip-blog.com” target=”_blank”> <img src=”http://www.worldtrip-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Logo-worldtrip-neu-white.png” /></a>
- Contact us if you need a Logo for a black background
- Please send us the page where you integrate the link to our website. We link back to you.
How to submit a Guest Post?
- Please submit articles with as text within a body of an email, as an PDF document, as an MS Word document, Google Doc etc. to [email protected]
- Please include [guest post] in the mail topic
- Please include all your images attached to the submission email, along with image sourced links below the images. You should have all rights of the image files. If not, please tell us, we have access to a large image database.
- Please include a short biography about yourself and your social links for the author page
Please note that your submission may be edited by us and you agree to this type of editing. Thank you very much for your interest in writing with us. We can’t wait to read your work!